This page provides answers to the most frequently asked questions about our website.
1. What are the technical requirements of my computer?
2. Do I need to download any special software?
3. How long can I use the system for?
4. How many times can I do each exercise?
5. Can I communicate with a teacher?
6. How do I sign up?
1. There are no particularly special requirements except for speakers (and a mic/webcam if you are buying the skype option for 1:1 IELTS). If your computer works well while connected to the internet, you should have no technical problems.
2. No special software is required although we assume you have an up-to-date browser and media player.
3. You can use the system for as long as you are a student with ILS.
4. You can do each exercise as many times as you like. The system will save your scores each time.
5. The Online school is basically primarily an extra homework tool for student to use alone. The only course option which includes communication with a teacher is the IELTS course.
6. First you need to create a username and password. Then you can log in to your course via the ilstallinn.ee website, select your course and use the ‘course key’ (password) which your teacher gives to you. The course key will enable you to enter your course. If you have any problems, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org